Is it possible to map multiple National ID from RCM and pass only few
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- More than one national id mapped in RTH
- Pass only some values
- Error received
- As per current behavior , in case that we are not going to use an specific variant - We must ensure that there's no data being sent from RCM.
- For scenarios where we are partially sending data from RCM (like just the primary field), the rest of the fields for national ID will become as required.
- Because of these validations , customers are running into errors .
- Raise a ticket to support team for enabling "SYS_CONFIG" switch
- @supportEngineer please refer internal memo
Note : If there are any existing rules in Manage business configuration under National id portlet making changes to other entities based on national id condition, those might not work i.e will get skipped with this relaxation
Sample rule that will get skipped
Onboarding, national id, RCM, R2H, mapping, error , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RCM , Integration RCM , Problem