You experience once of the following symptoms:
- Location Hierarchy with type '04' Distribution Chain Hierarchy is not created in CAR
- Missing entry in /dmf/org_assign
- When trying to create Location Cluster in Assortment Planning, no Distribution Chain is returned when entering Planning Configuration Set
- When using the 'Define Area Of Responsibility' service in NWBC, no product hierarchy node is displayed
- Searching for location during location hierarchy creation no locations show
- /DMF/PROD_HR_XR is empty or not getting updated correctly
- You are trying to model by hierarchy, but it ends with error 'Failed execution for Model By Hierarchy'
SAP Customer Activity Repository
/DMF/LOC_HR, LOC_HR_TCD, distribution channel, org assignment, /Dmf/Loc_Hr_Xr, DRFOUT, PPLT, PAHY, PMAT, /DMF/MSG_HL901, CARAB, UDF, DDF , KBA , CA-DMF-FCT , Foundation Component , CA-DMF-PRM , Promotions , CA-DDF-RT , Demand Data Foundation for CARAB , CA-RT-AP , SAP Assortment Planning , CA-DDF-RT-UDF , Unified Demand Forecast , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.