Summary button is not visible in Ticket, though text summarization machine learning model is active in the system.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center
- Open any Ticket
- Go to Interactions tab
- Summary button is not seen
The Summary option is not supported in Interactions tab of the Ticket.
The Summary button is available in Overview tab → Timeline section, upon selecting a specific e-mail interaction.
- It is only applicable for e-mail based interactions between a customer and a service agent
- Only available for e-mail interactions generated from Outlook and Gmail.
- For existing tickets, the summary is only generated when a new interaction is added (after model activation).
Summary, Machine Learning, Text Summarization, Ticket, Interactions, Timeline , KBA , summary , ticket , summarization , machine learning , timeline , LOD-CRM-ML-SRV , Machine learning for service cloud , LOD-CRM-ML , C4C Machine Learning , Problem