PM Ratings on the worksheet show as number despite having display setting of the rating label format as text / number-text.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to compensation home > select compensation template > settings > display settings
- Select the Rating Label Format to be either text or number-text
- Launch new worksheet / EXR to see the standard pm rating shows as number value.
This is a regression in 1H 2021 preview release.
- A fix is currently planned but not yet confirmed via a patch on b2105p2 (30-Apr-21).
- This KBA will be updated when the fix date is confirmed.
number pm rating, sf , success factors, pm rating on comp form , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-FRM , Forms & Templates , Known Error