- Error message no: BS013 is received when posting Journal Entries from App Post General Journal Entries.
- Object WBS has system status AALK(Account Assignment Locked)/LKD(Locked). According to this status FI posting is not allowed.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App Post General Journal Entries.
- Enter WBS element in the Primary cost or Revenue line item.
- Post Journal Entry.
The WBS element system status is Locked or Account assignment locked.
Remove the lock from the status of the WBS Element from the App Project Builder. Follow the given steps to Unlock the WBS element.
- GO to App Project Builder.
- Open the WBS Element in the work list.
- Double click on the included WBS element to goto Project structure description.
- Click on DISPLAY<>CHANGE buttom to go to Edit mode.
- Click the More dropdown button.
- In the dropdown menu goto Edit > Status > Unlock.
- Press the Unlock All button.
- Save the changes.
- System status LKD (locked) is removed.
BS013, AALK, LKD, CJ20N, Post general journal entries, F0718, Project, builder, S4_PC , KBA , FI-FIO-GL-TRA , Transactions Apps , PS-ST-WBS , Work Breakdown Structure , How To