When saving Raw HTML code to a custom tile in Manage Home Page, the HTML tag is removed by the system when saving
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Company System and Logo Settings
- Enable option "Sanitise all rich text inputs" and Save
- Go to Manage Home Page
- Create a custom tile (Type = Static, Target = Popover, RAW HTML)
- Add you code and save
- Open the tile setup again and notice the <script> tags were removed when saved
Expected behavior when the option Company System and Logo Settings > "Sanitise all rich text inputs" is enabled
- Disable Company System and Logo Settings > "Sanitise all rich text inputs"
- Add your HMTL to the custom tile setup and save your tile
- If the option is required to be on - you can then go back and enable the option again, but keep that in mind if you need to edit the tile or add other html code to another tile in the future.
Raw HTML HTML Tags HTML Custom Tile , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-TIL , Custom Tile/Card Issues , Problem