When new hires try to open the Prepare for Day One tile, message "No compliance form object present for formId: I9_DOCUMENTS_2020_V1" is appearing.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Add a new hire to Onboarding
- Complete the New Hire Data Review step
- Login as new hire.
- Click the Prepare for Day One tile
- Following error message pops-up- "No compliance form object present for formId: I9_DOCUMENTS_2020_V1"
During New Hire Activity , Odata call while trying to access Prepare for day one is taking place. It is checking I9_DOCUMENTS_2020_V1 Compliance form object and since it is not synced, it throwed an error. This is being reviewed further by Engineering Team on dependency for prepare for day one with compliance form. RCA is yet to be determined.
Workaround: Please enable the I9 from compliance setting and confirm that Compliance Form for "I9_DOCUMENTS_2020_V1" got created . Post that, prepare for day one tile should load.
Then you can disable the compliance. Follow the below steps:
- Move to Compliance Settings
- Enable US_I9 under United States. Wait for 2-5 minutes
- Disable the US_I9 switch now.
- Perform the OData API Metadata Refresh from Admin Center
- The Prepare for Day One tile will load now without any error.
US_I9, Prepare for Day One, compliance form object, New Hire Activity, Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-HP , Home Page for Onboarding 2.0/ Tiles , Problem