User credential is required again within User Mapping Retention Period to access SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) from WeChat
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
- Integration Service for SAC with WeChat 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Try to access SAC from WeChat where the SAC has been visited before.
- This is by-design.
- The social media integration service stores the user ID mapping between the social media user ID and SAC user ID with the logon token together.
- During the user mapping retention period since the last visit date, the end user does not need to enter SAC user credentials again but leverages the logon token to access SAC (see help).
- In the following two scenarios, the user ID mapping will be automatically deleted:
- From the client side: an end user does not use the application with the retention period since the last visit date.
- From the server side: the SAC tenant gets a service disruption (server technical issue or server upgrade), which causes the access token stored not being able to access the SAC tenant any more.
- In the two cases described above, the user will need to enter logon credentials again in order to access SAC to rebuild the user ID mapping.
- Enter user credential again to access SAC from WeChat.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, sap analyst cloud , KBA , LOD-LH-SMS-SAC , Social media integration service for SAC , LOD-ANA-AUT , SAC Authentication / Login , Problem