Event Reason/Action Reason: Rehire (REHREH) not appearing in Event Reason drop down list in the Review new hire step.
- RBP Permission for the Rehire (REHREH) event reason type.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance.
- Go to the Review new hire tile
- Search for the rehire candidate name
- click Start
- Click Event Reason drop down.
- You don't see REHIRE (REHREH) there.
In case of Onboarding, only Rehire with New Employment is supported.
In case Rehire on New Employment, the event reason is a New Hire Event. This would be the case with Rehire on New Employment in Employee Central as well.
Only in case of Rehire with 'old employment', the event reason is of Rehire Type.
2617429 - Event Reason Availability and Configuration in Employee Central
REHREH, Rehire Event Reason, Event Reason, Onboarding, Rehire, Onboarding Rehire, INC0563237 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , Problem