You want to Save Data to SAP Business ByDesign via the Journal Entry Voucher for Sales Template but an error appears: 'Exception occurred. Contact your system administrator'.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to Journal Entries view and Journal Entry Vouchers subview.
- Click New and select Journal Entry Voucher for Sales from Microsoft Excel.
- Open the Excel Worksheet.
- Complete with the relevant data.
- Click Save data to SAP Business ByDesign button from Excel Add-in.
The Error appears: 'Exception occurred. Contact your system administrator'.
The file is containing special characters (tabs, spaces, whitespace, ', or others) not supported to be uploaded into the system.
Download a fresh template taking care to avoid any special character that may affect the upload.
Corrupt Template, Journal Entry, Sales Template, Excel, Special Characters , KBA , corrupt template , journal entry , sales template , excel , special characters , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To