Not all elements are connected to each other below header error message displayed when migrating Bill of Operations.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center, in Overview view.
- Search for Migration of Bill of Operations and open the activity.
- Select the relevant template and click Execute Migration, then click Step by Step.
- Receive the errors during the Simulation step.
- Row ids should be maintained in sequence and the Row Ids are not in sequence for several of the sheets in the migration template.
- Once you maintain the Row Ids in sequence for all the excel sheets the migration will occur without errors.
2667407 - Error: "More Than One Entry Without Predecessor Exists Below Header" During the Migration of Bill of Operations
Bill of Operations migration error, BoO migration error, import error for BoO, import of BoO failed, failed bill of operation migration, not able to migrate BoO. not able to migrate bill of operations , KBA , AP-PMM-PBO , Production Bill of Operations , Problem