Data Flow Verification Result displays following errors:
Outb.deliv. itm qty XX of type Delivery Quantity differs from inb.deliv. item qty
Quantity types differ; XX for outb. deliv. item / YY for inb. deliv. item
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Data Flow Verification Results view.
- Search for the respective Data Flow Verification Result.
- Open the Application Log ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Application Log).
It is possible to see the errors between Outbound Delivery and Inbound Delivery.
Note: If you go to the Business Document Differences view and select the document with the difference and then click on Start Document Synchronisation, the system dumps.
- No outbound delivery item matches inbound delivery item XX:
This is expected system behavior, the Outbound Delivery has one item that uses two or more identified stocks is split into two or more items for the Inbound Delivery Notification.
- Outb.deliv. itm qty XX of type Delivery Quantity differs from inb.deliv. item qty.
Quantity types differ; XX for outb. deliv. item / YY for inb. deliv. item.
This is also expected behavior, the Inbound Delivery Notification was created using different UoM than the Outbound Delivery.
Since the 'Start Document Synchronization' is not supposed to correct any data, the Data Flow Verification Result can be set to Close.
Data Flow Verification Result, DFVR, Inbound Delivery, Outbound Delivery, ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY, CL_DFV_TRIGGER_RECON==========CP, 1 /SAP_BYD_APPLICATION_UI/itsam/appmngt/dfv/ObjectDifferencesOWLECO_OWL.OWL.uicompone , KBA , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , How To