The number does not work in Program Agenda when in Slovak language.
SAP Successfactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- As an admin, change your locale to Slovak in Preferences.
- Then go to Learning Admin> Activities> Program
- Select any program to be edited
- Edit on Agenda
- Now on your laptop/computer, change language to Slovak and open onscreen keyboard.
- From the Slovak keyboard, type in SHIFT+ number value.
- Noticed that the number will not be entered. But if you do this in the description, the number will appear
In Slovak, keyboard layout is different with normal. Input the numbers by typing numberAlphabet keys need to use "shift+numberAlphabet key" to do that.
Resolution: Code fix will be available in 1H 2021 Release (b2105 version).
Language,locale,Program,Agenda, Duration,Slovak , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , Programs , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Known Error