You are trying to filter business users that doesn’t contain any business role assigned.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Click on Business Users view.
- Open the Advanced Search.
- Click on More Option (the arrow icon) for the field “Business Role”.
- Set the Condition to "Is Initial".
- Click on Go and then click on Go.
- You are expecting to see all users that doesn’t have any business role assigned.
However, the results show all Business Users.
There is a limitation in the field that does not display the correct data.
This is a current limitation for SAP Cloud for Customer.
1. If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
2. If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive.
- Check the link for SAP Advisory Services.
Business Role; Filter; Advanced; Administrator , KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To