You have set Approval Process for Sales Quote/Order, and want to trigger how many times the document has been sent for Revision, however, this information is not visible in Approval Process tab in Sales Quote/Order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Search for ABC (ABC stands for Sales Quote ID).
- Navigate to the Approval Process tab.
- No information about Revision is triggered.
This is the current behavior. It's considered a new requirement.
There's a possible workaround using Approval Notes in order to monitor how many time the document has been sent for Revision:
- In the Approval Task - once clicking on Edit button, add an Approval Note, and select Send Back for Revision;
- In the General tab for Sales Quote/Order, the Approval Note is visible for all users that have the access in the document.
Approval, Revision, Not visible , KBA , AP-CQP-CQ , Customer Quote , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To