The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Imported content does not match the folder/content structure of the source tenant when overwriting objects and data
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2021.8
Reproducing the Issue
- Export to/Import into Target Tenant, using Content Network, same structure is in Target
- In Source Tenant: Create a subfolder and move the story to the subfolder i.e.:
- Export to/Import into Target Tenant, using Content Network, select option to Overwrite objects and data
- Story is imported where is present in the Target Tenant, structure will be:
Public \ Folder \ Story
\ Subfolder \ empty
Public \ Folder \ Subfolder \ Story
This is the intended behavior:
If the object is already available in the target tenant, the current location will not be changed
- Delete the content and then import the package
- Move the content manually before importing the package
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!