- Is it possible to rename standard BizX fields in Jam UI?
- How could I change the labels of standard BizX fields in Jam UI?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- Login in Jam > Jam Admin
- Select the User option > Member List > Select the Dynamic Member list tab
- Create a New Dynamic Member List > If you click on the Rules tab, a pop-up will be shown
- Under the Select Option drop-down all the standard BizX fields are being shown and you are wondering if you can rename them
Standard BizX fields cannot be reflected with the label text in Jam. These fields are only translated in Jam locally based on the Language you are using, for example, if you are using English US in Jam you will be seeing the value Zipcode and if you change to UK English you will be seeing the Postal Code label.
Standard BizX Customization fields labels could be synced from BizX, because the nature of the field is custom.
Also, you can follow the KBA 2494556 - Configure Strings - Text Replacement in SAP Jam - what can be changed, translated & how to request? to change the supported labels in Jam UI
How to change labels, value, translations Jam, JAM, BIZX , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-ADM , Administrator Access Request , How To