When a user tried to cancel Onboarding for the candidate, it fails with the following error
COE0018 The cancellation request for new recruit xxxx has failed. Please contact your administrator
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to BizX
- Navigate to Onboarding Dashboard
- Search for the Onboardee
- Click to enter the record
- Click Action on the Right
- Cancel Onboarding > Select No-show
- Error displays
- In this scenario, based on the logs, the hired date on the Dashboard activity was different to the initial start date of the candidate stored on the Process object.
- Navigate to Manage Data >Process
- Take action to change the start date to match the start date in the activity in Dashboard > Save.
- Note: You must ensure that there no onSave rules configured for the object
- Configure Object Definition > Object Definition -> Process > scroll down to the rule section of the object
- If there are, raise a ticket with support to evaluate further.
Please make sure that the start date on the No-Show record is always the same as the start date on Recruit/Rehire record. for Key EmpEmploymentTermination/endDate=,EmpEmploymentTermination/personIdExternal=,EmpEmploymentTermination/userId= with the index 0
at com.successfactors.coengine.kernel.engine.J2DefaultEngine.throwExceptionIfHasError(J2DefaultEngine.java:779) , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RCM , Integration RCM , Problem