While accessing the Fiori App 'Manage Production Orders', no data is displayed in the 'Confirmation' block, even when there are confirmed operations (CNF) in the production order.
- SAP ERP Fiori UI for Production Planning and Control (PP-FIO)
- SAP ERP Fiori UI for Production Orders (PP-FIO-SFC)
- SAP ERP Fiori UI for Process Orders (PP-FIO-PI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
Manage, Production Order, Process Order, Confirmation, Header, Object, Page, Fiori, Production, Operation, No Data, AFRU, Header, CO11N, CO15, COR6N, CORK , KBA , PP-FIO , Fiori UI for Production Planning and Control , PP-FIO-PI , Fiori UI for Process Order , PP-FIO-SFC , Fiori UI for Production Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.