How do you configure new additional filters in Onboarding Integration Setup page to apply onboarding to specific requisitions in Recruiting?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SuccessFactors Onboarding
- SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center >> Onboarding Integration Setup.
- Select the option "Apply Onboarding to Job Requisitions that meet ANY of the following criteria:".
- The first dropdown field lists the filters you can use in the requisition.
For Onboarding 1.0:
- Go to Admin Center >> Setup Onboarding Integration.
- Click Settings and select the option "Apply Onboarding to Job Requisitions that meet the following criteria:".
- The dropdown field lists the filters you can use in the requisition.
You can configure additional filters in the Onboarding Integration Setup page by defining filter fields in the job requisition template.
There are a total of 15 custom filter fields (filter1-15) you can define in the job requisition template.
Sample Field Definition of Filter Fields:
setup onboarding integration, custom filters, filter1-15, job requisition template, apply onboarding to specific requisitions, onboarding integration filters, onboarding filters , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RCM , Integration RCM , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , How To