Receive error "entity already exists" when trying to add new native external user through import data tool even though user search returns no value for the userID
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Try to use import data tool to add new native user and receive the error.
- Validated that user search using adminID with All role unrestricted cannot find userID in any status including purge reports.
- Have approval process for user-created accounts and 'Control Entity for Approval Role' set to Organizations instead of Security Domains.
User ID had already used the site registration user-creation and is pending approval via organization or approval process step.
- Organization approver in step to approve the pending site user-creation.
- Any Admin navigate to People > User Account Requests and approve or deny to use import instead.
An admin would need the control entity for approval role set to domain else they will not see this pending approval under their approvals.
sap, sf, success, factors, learning, lms, user-creation, import, data, tool, add, new, native, external, user, site, approval, process, organization, control, entity, exists , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-IMP , Import Data Tool , Problem