While maintaining Reason for Rejection, system shows error "Role Account for XYZ not permitted; legal competence not set in master data"
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Field Service and Repair -> Service Confirmations view
- Select the Service Confirmation ABC (ABC represents the service confirmation ID)
- Edit and navigate to General tab.
- Maintain Reason for Rejection
- Click on Save.
System shows error "Role Account for XYZ not permitted; legal competence not set in master data" (XYZ represents the Account ID)
Legal competence is not set in the account.
We need to maintain Legal Competence in the account and then we need a validation to retrigger documents to remove the inconsistency.
- Go to Account Management -> Accounts View.
- Select the Account XYZ.
- Edit -> General tab.
- Select the check box for Legal Competence.
- Navigate to Field Service and Repair -> Service Confirmations view.
- Select the Service Confirmation ABC.
- Edit and Click View All.
- Navigate to Service and Spare Parts.
- Add reason for rejection for one of the item and click Save.
- Remove the same reason for rejection and again Save.
- Now you will be able to add the reason for rejection on header level and save.
KBA , AP-SCO-SC , Service Confirmation , Problem