- When a user selects all Offer Letter Templates to be permissioned for a role in the Admin Center, the changes are not getting saved
- There are no Offer Letter Templates to select
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles
- Select a role
- Permissions > Recruiting Offer Letter Template
- Click on Access Recruiting Offer Letter Templates
- Select All > Done
- Save changes
- Check the permissions > the permissions have not been saved
When selecting "Others" and more than one Offer Letter Template instead, the permissions are getting saved.
Please try the following options first:
- Go to the Admin Center
- Go to Manage Recruiting Settings
- Go to Enable Role-based Permissions for Recruiting Email Templates
- Untick the box for "Offer Letter email templates" and click on save
- Tick the box for "Offer Letter email templates" and click on save
- Log out and log in again
- Check if the permissions are being saved
If all the above steps fail please submit an incident to Cloud Support.
As a workaround, in "Manage Permission Roles" you can select "Others" and all Offer Letter Templates and the permissions are getting saved.
Permission, Offer Letter Template. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem