In 1H 2021 release, when user selects I-9 Audit Trial object under Compliance schema in Story report and try Filter on User object FirstName or LastName for an ONB External user, the value members are not showing up. However, when using other fields to filter such as User ID, the values are returned as expected.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Story report
- Expand Compliance schema
- Select I-9 Audit Trail table
- Add the User table to the query
- Filter the User table by First or Last Name (Simple or Advanced filter)
- Type the name of an ONB External User e.g. Gym
- Notice that there is no member available to be selected
- However, if you select a filter on User ID, you should see the members
The cause of this issue is under investigation.
Engineering team is working on the solution of this case.
Workaround: Apply a filter on User ID or in the Story designer mode (i.e. the issue affects the filter only in the Query Designer).
2105 1H 2021 release I-9 Audit Trial Compliance Story report Filter User FirstName LastName ONB onboarding 2.0 External user the value members missing
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC , People Analytics (Analytics Cloud for SF) , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Known Error