The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Import data from SQL DB returns inconsistent results in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- After the first data update the number of rows is inconsistent
- Every time a new batch of data is loaded may be getting different results (figures double or increase without any reason except the number of rows that changes).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2021.2.15
- SAP Cloud Connector 2.12.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Model based on an Import Data Connection - MS SQL Server
- Import data
- Create a story, observe the results
- Run another data import, with no changes on the backend
- Refresh the story, the results are different
SAP Cloud Connector needs to be updated to Version 2.13.1 or higher
Update SAP Cloud Connector to Version 2.13.1 or higher
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem