- You have been migrated to the new workforce data model and “Employees” search is not returning any values
- New search models (Employee-Workforce & Employment-Workforce) appear in the search dropdown
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- S/4HANA Cloud 2102
Reproducing the Issue
- Searching in my S/4HANA Cloud system an employee name or * returns no values and prompts the message: “We did not find any matches for “*”. Try searching again”
- Employee search returns no values, null or is blank.
Migrated to the new workforce domain model.
- Please refer to the in-built notification for further explanation of how to adapt to new search models after migration.
- Also refer to the embedded video for a short demo.
Media not computed.
- Central note 2990013 will be regularly updated with additional necessary information relating to H2R Migrations.
2990013 - H2R: Rollout of the steps involved in Local Worker Migration
KBA , CA-WFD-INT , Integration issues WorkForce Domain , CA-WFD , Integration from S/4HC to Master Data for Worker , How To