- Search for the onboardee using full name in the onboarding dashboard.
- Cannot use full name to search for the onboardee in the onboarding/offboarding dashboard.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance.
- Go to the Onboarding Dashboard.
- Search for the candidate's full name
- No results
This is expected behavior. Full name search isn’t supported in the current onboarding 2.0 feature (b2011).
Full name search isn’t supported in the current onboarding feature.
Refer to the Implementation Guide link: Onboarding Dashboard (New) - SAP Help Portal
For the upcoming release (b2105), the Onboarding Dashboard (New) has now been enhanced with the search feature, checklist tasks, Form I-9 correct data tasks, and E-verify task on the New Hire Details page.
- New Hire Search
- Hiring managers or participants of the Onboarding process, can now see prepopulated list of names based on the text entered in the search field for new hires as per their granted target population.
Onboarding 2.0 Offboarding 2.0 dashboard, search by full name, Name search OBX, b2105 Onboarding Dashboard , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DBD , Dashboard , Problem