You did an tenant copy and deployed the same version of PDI addon in your new target tenant that existed in the source tenant.
You observe that few of the custom developments/Views are missing in your new target tenant when you test with your business user in the frontend UI.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the target tenant
- Go to the affected WC
- You might need to migrate to the affcted EC , if any
- Use the test data and you will observe the Business user does not have the same view in target tenant frontend UI as it is in the souces tenant frontend UI.
The field/ View that appear in the source tenant is set through the visibility rule for the user, you can check it as below
- Login to fronted UI of the source tenant
- Go to custom screen of the affected WC
- Click on Adapt
- Click on Edit Master Layout
- Select the field/ view and click on wrench button
- The pop-up will show. You can change visibility and you can view the rule function for business user.
While you do tenant copy and deploy the PDI solution, it does not deploy the visibility rules that was created on custom screen for the business users.
PDI , rules, custom screen, tenant copy , KBA , tenant copy , pdi , ui , custom screen , AP-RC-UIF-XTS , UI Framework Cross Topics , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , Problem