- Mobile view of Bank information workflow contains all country codes while desktop does not show additional country codes
- Why are workflows not respecting Desktop config in mobile?
- Define a rule in configuration UI such as hide additional country codes and notice the UI in mobile is not reflecting desktop
SAP Successfactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to desktop . Scan QR code via settings to access Mobile
- Navigate to Bank Information Workflow under "Approve Requests" and open in Desktop and Mobile.
- Select Bank Information in both Desktop and Mobile
- Notice after the attachment in Desktop no additional country codes are showing under Payment Info but in Mobile there are additional country codes showing
The country codes are defined in the data model. Web leveraged MDF Configuration UI to hide those country codes whereas mobile doesn't support MDF Configuration UI, thus the codes are displayed on mobile which is working as designed.
While this is currently expected behavior, If you really would like to see mobile support MDF configuration UI as a long term solution, please help to create/vote the influence idea so that product team could better prioritize this feature. Please see KBA 2424376 - How do you create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
MDF Configuration UI, Mobile, Workflow, Desktop, Web, Mobile App, enhancement request , KBA , LOD-SF-FWK-MOB , Mobile Application , LOD-SF-MDF-UI , UI Config, Layout & Rules , Problem