- Remove users from a permission group correctly however active membership number in manage permission groups has not updated
- Add users to a permission group correctly however active membership number in manage permission groups has not updated
- In both scenarios notice that it is updated within the group itself but not reflected in overview figure in manage permission groups.
SAP Successfactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
1. Remove users from permission group and save the changes.
2. Go to manage permission groups and notice for the group where users were removed - Active membership count remains the same
3. Select edit and notice within the group the active membership count is correct
Primary Causes of this issue include:
- Caching issues
- Network issues
- In order to resolve this, "Refresh Access Membership" job need to be re-triggered to refresh the cache.
- As a workaround for the problem groups, RBP admins will need to add a user and then delete it so that to trigger the "Refresh Access Membership" job in provisioning.
RBP, Static, Dynamic, Refresh Access Membership, Cache, Caching, Role Based Permission, Not updating , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DYG , Dynamic Groups (My Groups - Not RBP) , Problem