The onboarding process was initiated and the flag hiringNotComplete is set as false OR the hiring process in Manage Pending Hires was completed and the flag remains as true.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate Onboarding for user OR Complete the Hiring in MPH for a user;
- Go to Integration Center > Create a new Report;
- Select as base entity Employment Details (EmpEmployment);
- In the field selection, select the field hiringNotCompleted;
- In the report results you may notice a wrong value for your candidates. The expected value for candidates who were not hired in MPH is TRUE, for the ones that were already hired in MPH the expectation is to have the flag as FALSE.
This is currently a know Product issue. Onboarding engineering is working on the permanent fix.
As per standard behaviour, the hiringNotComplete flag is to be set to "false" post completion of Onboarding Process from MPH. In case the value is set to "true" kindly raise the following SRSD : https://jira.successfactors.com/browse/SRSD-91001
As a workaround for this problem - Please raise a new incident to SAP Cloud Product Support team. This flag can be updated by SAP Operations team. While raising your case, please provide below information:
- New Hire Name;
- Person ID;
- User ID.
Support team - Please refer to our internal notes on how to raise this request to Operations
hiringNotCompleted, wrog, value, manage, pending, hires, employee, central, onboarding, 2.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , Problem