When coping an Opportunity 123 (123 represents object ID), the copy is not present under Opportunity Hierarchy, Document Flow or Related Opportunities.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales workcenter, Opportunities view.
- Open Opportunity 123.
- Click in "Actions > Copy"
- Save the newly created opportunity.
- Still in Opportunity 123, go to Opportunity Hierarchy tab.
- See that there's no record of the new opportunity.
- You check Document Flow and Related Opportunities tab but there's no record as well.
Expected system behavior.
The action "Copy" will not create a link with the predecessor object - it will create a new object with the same information maintained.
To create a successor object or a related document, you can use the "+" button inside the Opportunity Thing Inspector.
This action will create a document with reference to its predecessor and will be present under object's Hierarchy.
Copy; Opportunity; Hierarchy; Document; Flow; Related; Predecessor; , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To