You have created a Custom Query and want to enable your Business Object for Enterprise Search. You have an element that is of a Text data type defined in your Business Object but it is not available in the dropdown for Description Field.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- You have created a Custom Business Object (BO).
- You have defined elements on the Business Object.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Right-Click on your BO file in the Cloud Application Studio.
- Select Create Query.
- Check Include in Enterprise Search.
- Try to select field in Description Field dropdown.
Data type Text is not supported for Enterprise Search inclusion.
You need an element of data type Name or Description.
PDI, SDK, ES, Include in Enterprise Search, Name, data type , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-QRY , ByDesign Studio BO Queries , How To