- Numeric chart data is shown as per US Standards (k-Kilo, M-Million, B-Billion, T-Trillion), when the Preferred viewing locale (PVL) is set to English (India) in Web Intelligence documents.
- Data is correctly displayed in table format.
- This issue is seen in all modes.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- Web Intelligence
pvl standard incorrectly viewed webi webintelligence web intelligence nice chart table values locale , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-FE , Front End/Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.