You are trying to book Vacation/Partial Leaves from Employee Timesheet or the Time Administration work center, when the system throws the below error message:
On MM/DD/YYYY partial day absences not allowed as no planned working time (where MM/DD/YYYY stands for a date in month-day-year format).
You have already maintained Period Time / Schedule Time Model in employee Time File
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Time Administration workcenter
- Select Time Model view
- You should have a Daily Time Model and corresponding Period/Schedule Time Model for a given country
- Assign this Period/Schedule Time Model in Employee Time Profile
- Employee view
- Select Employee
- Edit and add Time Model under Time Profile Work Schedule tab
Once the Time Model is assigned, you can check the Show Work Schedule button on top, all the working days shows as Yes under column Day Off.
The error is showing because all working days are being counted as Day Off.
In this case check all the details of Period/Scheduled Time Model and Daily Time Model associated with them.
One such case is: Time Type used in Daily Time Model is not active anymore.
Check this under:
- Business Configuration workcenter
- Search Time Types Activity
- Check the validity of the Time Type
- It is Delimited
Either use an Active Time Type in Daily Model Or make the validiy of the same Time Type to Unlimited.
Note: It is suggested to Delimit a Time Model if you do not want to use one but do not Delimit the Time Types as they are used in different scenarios which will create such errors in system.
1467022 - Error Message "Partial Day Absences Not Allowed as No Planned Working Time" When Trying to Release or Approve Time
Partial Day Absence, Work Schedule, Show Work Schedule, Partial Leave , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem