Partial delivery can still be created although the option "Only complete delivery allowed" has been chosen.
SAP S/4HANA CLOUD
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a sales order using the "Create Sales Orders - VA01" app.
- Display item details and maintain the field "Part.Dlv./Item" under the "Shipping" tab with value "C" (Only complete delivery allowed).
- In the "Create Outbound Delivery - With Order Reference" app, create an outbound delivery with a partial quantity from the sales order.
- Click "Save" and receive an information message VL062 "Full delivery is required".
- Click "Enter" and find the outbound delivery can still be saved successfully.
Message VL062 "Full delivery is required" is designed as an information message (Message Type "I") instead of a warning message (Message Type "W") or an error message (Message Type "E").
Currently in SAP S/4HANA CLOUD, there is no such a configuration step to change the message type of VL062 from information message "I" to warning message "W" or error message "E". Please consider to create a new feature request through the Customer Influence Website: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/.
How to Submit Feature Requests for SAP S/4HANA Cloud Product
Partial Delivery, Complete Delivery, Create Sales Orders - VA01, Create Outbound Delivery, Part.Dlv./Item, Shipping, VL062, Full Delivery Is Required, Information Message, Warning Message, Error Message , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , Problem