In Manage Billing Documents app, you want to preview the PDF for a billing document. However, the following errors occur:
- ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.ProcessingException: 0 : InvalidDataException: Xml parsing error: not well-formed (invalid token) (error code 4), line 1638, column 43 of file (200,101).
- Error when creating PDF for &
- Messages have been generated during form rendering.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Billing Documents app.
- Click on a billing document and display.
- Click on 'Preview' button.
- The errors mentioned above occur.
The output application data that the first error indicates contains invalid XML characters.
Depending on which property containing the invalid XML characters, go to see the text on either the invoice itself or its preceding documents.
For example, if the invalid XML characters are contained by property <ServiceJournalEntries> in a customer invoice for professional service, to check back to the text in its preceding journal entry is needed, where the text must contain invalid XML characters.
APOC_OR_MESSAGES051, APOC_OR_MESSAGES, 051, ADS, com.adobe.ProcessingException, InvalidDataException, Xml parsing error , KBA , SD-FIO-BIL , Fiori UIs for Billing , SD-BIL-IV , Processing Billing Documents , BC-SRV-FP , Forms Processing , SD-BIL-GF-OC , Output Control Billing , Problem