When adding products from a Product List ABC (ABC represents the list ID) to a Sales Order XYZ (XYZ represents the document ID), only 30 products are selected at once.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales workcenter, Sales Order view.
- Open order XYZ.
- Go to the Products tab, click "Quick Add Products" button.
- Click "Product List" button.
- Select Product List ABC. This list has several pages of content.
- Click the checkbox to automatically select all products from the list.
- You notice that only 30 products, contained in lists' first page, are selected.
Product list selection using pagination has changed its behavior with 2102 release.
This is the expected system behavior.
If you want to select all products from a product list, you need to select the product list name per page, to select the proposed products. It will display 30 records if you are working with a browser and 20 records if you are using mobile app.
Product; List; Quick; Add; Page; , KBA , LOD-LE-PRL , Product List , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , How To