When using capacity leveling (/SAPAPO/SNP05) optimizer method, you observe the adjusted orders doesn’t respect the maximum lot size from the product master (/SAPAPO/MAT1) and there are orders with quantity higher than maintained.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Supply Network Planning (SCM-APO-SNP)
- APO - Advanced Planner and Optimizer
- Supply Network Planning Optimization
/SAPAPO/CURTO_SIMU, ignoring, ignore, not considering, /sapapo/rmsdpcap, BSTMA, factory calendar. , KBA , SCM-APO-SNP-CAP , Capacity Leveling , SCM-APO-OPT-SNP , Supply Network Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.