- Several Delivery picking confirmations are being performed for the same Delivery item. Serial numbers are sent with IDoc WHSCON for each of the picking confirmations
- When the second and subsequent IDocs are sent the delivery is updated with the new serial numbers. The current serial numbers are deleted from the delivery
- The picking is performed partially and IDocs containing serial numbers overwrite the serial numbers in the outbound delivery
- There is no option to add another serial number when an outbound delivery item is being partially confirmed
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
WHSCON, E1EDL11, E1EDL46, Serial Numbers, Delivery, HU's, Handling Unit , KBA , LE-SHP-GF-SR , Serial Numbers Delivery , LE-SHP-GF-EDI , EDI/ALE Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.