Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SF Learning.
- Under "My Learning Assignments", there are overdue courses.
- The option "Hide From Learning Plan" can be used to hide a course but this option is available only for Item assigned to Curricula which is created as Optional.
Check the following KBAs for more information:
2525958 - How to hide and un-hide courses on My Learning Assignments in LMS
2532236 - To be expired item that is a part of curricula cannot be seen on user's learning plan
- If its not part of Curricula then you will need to remove them manually from User profile from Admin side.
- If a course is self-assigned then User will have an option of Remove same place as where option "Hide From Learning Plan" is.
- And if it is none of the above case then Admin can remove it using following steps:
a. Go to People --> Users
b. Open the required User
c. Go to tab "Assigned Items"
d. Click 3 dots in right and click Remove
Overdue, dashboard, course, user, admin, classes, hide from learning plan, un-hide, start course, recommend, assigned items, view program, Learning Management System, Curricula, Curriculum, remove, delete, edit , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To