- A "Current process infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)" error in the module ct_init() followed by a stack trace may be reported in the SAP ASE error log
- When the RepAgent is shutdown on the primary ASE or the RepAgent attempts to reconnect to SRS.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, CR824244, CR#824244, 824244 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.