Ticket is created automatically for incoming e-mails in B2B Scenario.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Send an e-mail to the B2B Inbound Channel configured.
Result: a ticket is created automatically from this e-mail.
Following scoping question has been selected: Do you want to maintain service requests (tickets) automatically from incoming e-mails?
This question is used in conjunction with the incoming e-mail channel for corporate accounts (B2B).
Therefore, new incoming e-mails are automatically converted to tickets (or added to existing tickets). In case where neither is possible, it is added to the list of unassociated e-mails to be manually processed.
To disable scoping question: Do you want to maintain service requests (tickets) automatically from incoming e-mails?, follow below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select current project and click Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to step 4: Questions.
- Open path: Service -> Customer Care -> Service Request Management.
- De-scope question: Do you want to maintain service requests (tickets) automatically from incoming e-mails?
- Save your changes.
- If question is not selected, all incoming e-mails are added to the unassociated e-mails with a reason "E-mail requires manual follow up".
- In the B2C scenario, e-mails are always converted to ticket, despite of this scoping question.
2621242 - Ticket Created Automatically For Every Incoming E-mail in B2C Scenario
Blog series: E-mail Response Management in C4C
3036385 - How To Block Incoming E-mails To Not Create Tickets
2311668 - Technical E-Mail Addresses For E-Mail Channels in Cloud For Customer
2900047 - B2B Inbound Email Does Not Create Service Ticket
B2B, B2C, E-mail, Ticket, Unassociated E-mail, Default Customer, Block, Filter, Service Request , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To