You want to finish the fulfillment for the items in a Contract either on Item level or via the Submit button and the Finish Fulfillment option but the options are not active.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Contracts view.
- Open Contract XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Contract).
- Click on the Submit button.
- The option Finish Fulfillment is not active.
- Navigate to the Items tab.
- Select the respective line item.
- The Finish button is also not active.
You are not able to finish the Fulfillment Status via the Submit -> Finish Fulfillment option because the Document is blocked for delivery.
Remove the Delivery Block in the General tab and the Main information sub tab of the Contract XYZ.
You can then click the Submit button and select the Finish Fulfillment option or click on the Finish button on Item level of the Contract.
Finish Fulfillment; Contract; Document blocked for delivery; Fishish; Fulfillment; greyed out; grayed out; , KBA , AP-CCP-CC , Customer Contract , Problem