- Unable to select DIVEHI/URDU language in OLAP connection in CMC/IDT.
- The Webi user guide reflects the below line:
- BI Launchpad does not reflect DIVEHI/URDU language under Preferred Viewing Locales under BI Launchpad:
- CMC -> OLAP Connection also does not reflect DIVEHI/URDU language either:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- OLAP connection
divehi, urdu, language, olap, idt, dv, ur, locale, cmc , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-WBI-BE , Back End/Server , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.