You notice that it is not possible to delete an existing phone number in the Utilities Communication Data tab on an account.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Customers work center.
- Navigate to Accounts work center view.
- Open any account.
- Navigate to Utilities Communication Data tab.
- See there is no option to delete an existing phone number.
At the moment, it is only possible to add new phone numbers as well as edit an existing phone number under the Utilities Communication Data tab.
- Contact your Account Executive.
An alternative option may be to check the “SAP Cloud for Customer” Customer Influence to submit an idea:
SAP Sales Cloud: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/1868
SAP Service Cloud:https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/1867
Utilities, Account, Customers, Utilities Communication Data Tab, Communication Data, Tab, Phone Number, Delete, Deletion, C4C, Cloud for Customer, SAP Service Cloud, Service, , KBA , LOD-CRM-IND-UTL , Utilities , How To