- AD authentication configured per KBA 2629070 (in this case only manual AD not SSO)
- Receive internal error logging into the CCM (central configuration manager) with AD
- Switching to NTLM login worked for CCM
- Receive FWM 00005 error logging into fiori or CMC with AD (see also KBA 1199118)
- Packet scan showed etype not supported kdc_err_etype_notsupp on CCM login
- Packet scan showed no errors on login through fiori or CMC
BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 (could be 4.2 or any version as the issue was with AD)
KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.