You are in the process of converting or implementing S/4HANA OnPremise. After reading the following SAP Notes:
2768103 - Technical HR dependency in S/4HANA on premise
2273108 - S4TWL - General HCM Approach within SAP S/4HANA
there are still some unanswered questions about the use and the future of HCM module in S/4HANA.
Proceed with the resoluction section of this FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - article for the answers of the following questions:
- What has changed in HCM module for S/4HANA? Which is the background of this change?
- Which is the functionality scope of HCM in S/4HANA?
- HCM module is running in "Compatiblity Mode". Is it necessary to install any special add-on to make it compatible with S/4 HANA?
- Are there any follow-up activities for Human Resources (Compatibility Packs) once it is installed/available in S/4HANA?
- S/4HANA OnPremise (any release until 2022)
HCM, S/4HANA, compatibility mode, S4, follow-up , KBA , CA-HR-S4 , Cross-Application HCM Objects in S/4HANA , PA-PA-XX , General Parts , PY-XX , Payroll: General Parts , CA-HR-S4-OP-BP , HCM Business Partner Integration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.