You have maintained an extension field with extension scenarios from Sales Quote to Customer Invoice through all the documents in the process. You want this extension field to be shown in the Proforma Inovice for Quote.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Select a sales quote, click buttom Pro forma Invoice.
- System opens Pro Forma Inovice template, the extension field is not shown.
You need to extend the extension scenarios from sales quote to customer invoice. And add the extension field into the Pro Forma Inovice template.
You need to extend the following extension scenarios from sales quote to customer invoice.
- Quote - General Information to Sales Order - General Information
- Sales Order - General Information to Outbound Delivery Request - General Information
- Outbound Delivery Request - General Information to Outbound Delivery - Information
- Outbound Delivery - General Information to Invoice Requests - General Information
- Invoice Requests - General Information to Customer Invoice - General Information
Add extension field into Pro Forma Inovice Template.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Form Template Maintenance view.
- Search Template Group=C41 - Customer Invoice, click Go button to show all the invoice templates.
- Select the template used for pro forma invoice.
- Click Open - Easy Form Editor to open the form.
- Select the section you want to add the field, click Add Field button, in the Select Field(s) screen, select the extension field from Available Fields and add into Selected list.
- Click OK to add the field into the form.
- Click Save and Publish.
The extension field is now added into the proforma invoice template. when creating proforma invoice from sales quote, sales order or outbound delivery, this extension field is shown.
Sales Quote; Sales Order; Outbound Delivery; Pro Forma Invoice; Extension field , KBA , SRD-CRM-INV-PFI , Proforma Invoice , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , Problem