When user Add text in Discussion Topics in Continuous Performance, nothing will be saved.
Continuous Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Continuous Performance
- Start a meeting
- Discussion topic, which is a free text zone.
- Enter text, click Add
- entered text will disappear but will not be saved.
- No error message
Initial configuration error via the CPM validation tool.
Fix initial configuration error in Continuous Performance Admin page.
- Go to Admin center, then to Performance Management
- Click Continuous Performance Management
- Under General configuration, click on "Validate" button
- Error will appear in the initial configuration
- On the solution section of the "Validate Configurations" window, click on "Run Import Jobs"
- Once done click "Validate" again to make sure error was fixed
- Test to enter Discussion Topics
KBA , LOD-SF-CPM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP. Permissions and Settings , Problem